Hammersmith & Fulham Crime Statistics
|Crime Category||No. of Crimes|
|Theft From Person|
The information in the table shows live police crime statistics data for the Hammersmith and Fulham general boundary area as depicted by the map.
We have filtered data to provide theft related crimes. This is the most recent data available, and covers the time period shown above the table.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0.
Collapsible gates are considered the most versatile retractable security grille option to choose for windows and doors and are very popular in Hammersmith and Fulham. They're a great option for fire and safety compliance, and are often a preferred grille option for aesthetical reasons.
- Thickest Materials Available
- Individually Made, No Mass Stock Assembly Sizes
- Push to Lock Mechanism
- Fully Adaptable to Best Suit Windows & Doors
- Minimal Bunching Space When Gates Are Open. Check Here!
Retractable Security Grilles are suitable for both home and commercial buildings.
Our collapsible gates are operated from a simple push-to-lock mechanism and are not built into the gate. If necessary, it is possible to change the locks for alternative types after they're installed.
Windows in basements can be particularly vulnerable in this area. People often require a stronger fixed window grille for greater protection. Our solid metal window bar grilles are fabricated specifically to suit each individual window.
We manufacture and install window security bars made from solid steel to suit each individual window in the hammersmith and fulham area. Protection to basement windows and other vulnerable spots around buidings is significantly increased after window bar grilles are installed.
- Frame and Bars Constructed to Suit Window
- No 'Shelf Stock' Product Solutions
- Comply With Insurance and Safety Regulations
- Decorative Features Available to Add
- Cost Effective Production
Unlike retractable grille types, Bar Grilles are often the static grille option which is why they are commonly specified and used for strong, high security needs. It is possible to add removable/hinged features for safety purposes and they can be made in various ways to suit a range of openings.
A security grille with minimal gaps as it's main feature, mesh grilles are well applied to offer a restrictive form of access. Whilst offering a reasonable level of overall security, mesh grilles help prevent breaking glass and restrict objects or hands to pass through it's barrier. They're popularly used in Harrow as shields against window vandalism.
- Diamond Expanded Mesh in Different Sizes
- Square or Rectangular Weld Mesh in Different Sizes
- Security Mesh Caged Grilles
- Manufactured Specifically to Suit Each Window/Door
- Often The Chepaest Security Grille Choice
We can offer a range of mesh to suit a specification. As standard, we offer expanded diamond mesh and square weld mesh types.
Mesh is often used as a fixed grille solution, but it is of course possible to add hinges or removable framed sections.
As similarly described for security window bars, bar grille doors offer an additional barrier specifically for doors and other walk-through openings. To increase security to an existing door a bar grille door can offer some additional security features and provide a good extra level of protection. As an individual door it can offer a barrier to passages whilst maintaining visiblity and air flow.
- Individually Made, Not From Stock Sizes
- Insurance Approved BS3621 Lock
- Manufactured to Match Existing/Additional Doors
- Steel Artwork or Steel Sheeted Options Available
- Great Additional Barrier to Doors
We manufacture and install our bar doors to include a british standard (BS3621) lock which is typically approved by insurance companies. Our standard locks can be changed at a later date and are reasonably avaiable for public purchase.